Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why does IE 7 close when i go to myspace.com?

because microsoft want to monopolize the social networking sites as well



Why does IE 7 close when i go to myspace.com?microsoft windows





If you're using Beta version then you will have to download the stable one



Why does IE 7 close when i go to myspace.com?windows media player 10 internet explorer



because ie7 sucks. get firefox www.getfirefox.com its free and open source...
because myspace is a intrusive web site and that makes it shut IE 7 shut down
i get myself a IE 7 and i have the same problem so i back to the old version and evething is fine....conclusion IE7 and my space no compatible
IE7 Prevented me from using MSN messenger so I had to discard it.
wow! Really?I love IE 7. It is so better than 6 and the previous ones. It is hard to say because I don't have this problem. I apologize. You can scan for viruses but that is all I can think of. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers