Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mozilla or ie??

whichi is the best



Mozilla or ie??microsoft frontpage





mozilla rocks



Mozilla or ie??windows vista home premium internet explorer



no doubt.mozilla is a damn better than ie(100% sure of my answer).read reviews below.(copy and paste url in browser)
I use Mozilla Firefox 2. It's faster, more reliable and has got more add-ons. Advantages of ie 7 is it has a tab browsing page and it needs less memory.
Definitely Mozilla Firefox, it's faster and more secure. And has awesome extensions.



http://getfirefox.com
Its my experience to have had more trust in the security of Mozilla-Firefox and the quality %26amp; speed of the browser than I did with MS-Explorer 6.X , However now that MS Explorere 7 is out I Cannot say the same thing for I have not tried it out yet. Lets just say that whhen I Browsed with MS Explorer, I got fed up with all the attacks I received while using it...%26amp; MicroSoft always putting out a new patch to secure it's browser of spyware,viruses,trojans.worms %26amp; what ever else they have names for, those malicious things people like to create.Any way mozilla has always been hassle free for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers