Saturday, April 24, 2010

I installed IE 7, which is great, but now I can't find the view thing to enlarge my yahoo text.

I'm so sick of hearing ....download firefox, Nobody wants that garbage on their computer.



right hand corner where it says PAGE with the drop down menu, You can select your text size there.



Enjoy IE7. It's great and WAY faster and BETTER then Firefox.



I installed IE 7, which is great, but now I can't find the view thing to enlarge my yahoo text.?microsoft net





It's easy!



Just download Firefox, install, then hit (Control) +



I installed IE 7, which is great, but now I can't find the view thing to enlarge my yahoo text.?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



press CONTROL key with + (plus) symbol key



CTRL+ it will increase the font size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers