Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE and Mozilla Firefox have stopped working in Vista, what should I look at?

My buddy has Windows Vista installed, and just last week Internet Explorer stopped working; it wouldn't connect to any pages. The network appears to be fine to me. Other programs are using the network as well.



Today, Mozilla Firefox also quit working for him. Again, other programs are still using the internet just fine.



Is it possible that these web browsers somehow became corrupted? I can't seem to find out what is wrong, I even disabled the firewall that was open to no avail. I also reset the IP address.



IE and Mozilla Firefox have stopped working in Vista, what should I look at?windows explorer





this browser caLLed Opera



very classy look to it



:-D



IE and Mozilla Firefox have stopped working in Vista, what should I look at?microsoft zune internet explorer



try re installing firefox. it was updated yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers