Saturday, April 24, 2010

I hav IE and mozilla... but i really like opera but it is not supporting orkut...?

wat should i do to make it work ?



I hav IE and mozilla... but i really like opera but it is not supporting orkut...?microsoft net framework





That's not true. I just opened my Orkut account using Opera's latest version 9.24, it works fine.



I hav IE and mozilla... but i really like opera but it is not supporting orkut...?windows xp themes internet explorer



I dont know, but i know someone who has the same problem.
huh?well..do u have da latest version?it should work fine .if u have it!!
Opera is robust heavy duty reliable. But relatively slow.



It will not allow even mosquito to enter your PC, total safety from virus download.
u can try to open orkut through powerscrap.com instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers